Saturday, April 18, 2020

God is my refuge and strength

Lectio Divina (18/4/2020)
Psalm 46


God is my refuge and my strength, you are always ready to help me no matter the circumstances. You created the mountains and the oceans. Hence, if we have you, we should not fear when the mountains crumble and the ocean roar. Oh God, you are so powerful that you dwell in a city that cannot be destroyed. Oh god, even other nations such as the powerful United States, United Kingdom, and other European countries are in chaos due to Covid-19., you stand firm because you are the most powerful God, the Lord of Heaven Armies, and you are our refuge, fortress, and strength. So, I should be still and know that you are God. You will be honored by every nation throughout the world. I would like to be still and honor God for the rest of my life.


诗篇 46
上帝是我的庇护所,也是我的力量,无论情况如何,您始终愿意帮助我。您创造了山脉和海洋。因此,如果我们有您,我们就不要害怕山崩瓦解,海洋咆哮。天哪,你是如此强大,以至于你住在一个无法摧毁的城市。噢,天哪,由于Covid-19,即使是其他强大国家(如强大的美国,英国和其他欧洲国家)也陷入了混乱。你是我们的避难所,堡垒和实力。所以,我应该静止不动,知道你是上帝。全世界的每个国家都会为您感到荣幸。我想安静在神里面,并在余生中荣耀上帝!



2 comments: